Concerned about your LAA SQM and Contract Compliance?
- Ticking the box ‘SQM' in a Legal Aid Tender?
- Have a Crime Contract?
- Not had an SQM audit from the LAA for some time?
- Never been audited against the new 2014 SQM standard?
- Know you are not as compliant as you should be?
- Worried you will fail the audit and lose your LAA contract?
Audits being conducted by LAA and SQM Delivery Partnership
- Full on-site SQM audits over a number of days
- In-depth - Off-Site SQM audits of e.g. File Review Records, Appraisals etc
- CM Visits (formerly Financial Stewardship visits)
- CCA - Contract Compliance Audits
- Peer Reviews
We can help reduce the worry
- We can carry out an on-site pre-audit health check and prepare a report
- We can review files for compliance on or off-site
- We can train you and your staff on how to prepare for these critical audits
So don't just sit there wondering and worrying
Contact us today
"cpm21's SQM support was fantastic. Their advisors provided specialist support and gave us reassurance and confidence to head into an audit." Andrea Williams, Partner, Family Department, T R Harris Arnold Solicitors