Are you thinking of merger or acquisition as a growth mechanism for your firm? If so, you will not be alone.
The pace of change and the need to adapt to ongoing reforms, combined with the cost of innovative technologies and rising PII costs are forcing law firms to reappraise the way they work.
The SRA Risk Outlook 21/22 predicts consolidation trends in the legal profession to continue and indeed accelerate as law firms look for ways to remain competitive. This view is supported by the Law Society Gazette.
Who should attend?
- Law Firm Partners
- Chief Executives
- Practice Managers
- Business Lenders with an interest in merger and acquisition
This seminar will provide practical advice and suggestions on how to approach a merger or acquisition project including:
- Identifying current drivers of merger in the legal sector
- The importance of being clear as to the purpose of merger for your firm
- The role of merger brokers in the legal sector
- Preparing your project team for the merger integration project
- Ensuring client confidentiality is protected during merger negotiations
- The impact of merger on your people, partners, technology and PII
- What a successful merger project looks like