OFR and LEXCEL 6.1
The Legal Profession continues to face change on a massive scale, with competition opening up from non solicitors.
How will your firm differentiate itself?
One way would be to achieve the Law Society Quality standard, Lexcel. The standard will help you and the firm by promoting best practice and providing a framework for you to comply with all the relevant regulations you need to operate under such as the Outcomes Focused Regulation (OFR) 2011.
WHERE DO YOU START?
Contact CPM21 and get help with;
- Identifying areas of your practice that are not compliant with Lexcel
- Upgrading your office manual, client care, and other key procedures to meet the Lexcel standard
- Train you, your staff and fee earners in the requirements and changes to your working practices to meet the standard
- Help set up the infrastructure needed in your practice for Lexcel
- Conduct pre-audits to establish your readiness for the Lexcel audit
- Support you during the audit process.
CPM21’s Law Society approved Lexcel Consultants have an excellent track record in preparing practices for Lexcel accreditation, a record which speaks for itself – we have a 100% pass rate for practices achieving Lexcel after we have prepared them.
The Lexcel standard is independently audited be external auditors, and demonstrates to external organisations and the public the practice’s commitment to excellence in all things.
Want to know more?
Organise a free, without obligation appointment with CPM21’s Law Society approved Lexcel consultants.