Publish Your Fees
Find out how to publish your firm’s fees by 6th December 2018
CPM21 have developed a simple, beautiful, clean and easy approach to getting you compliant for this mandatory requirement before the deadline.
For a fixed price solution from as little as £295.00 plus VAT you can focus on your Fee Earning and leave the Fee Publishing to us.
For your first category for one website page - £295.00 plus VAT.
For each additional category - £95.00 plus VAT. **
Get the information you need to upload to your website, save money and ensure compliance with our tailored solution.
Mandatory Publication of Prices and Service
Under Rule 1 of the SRA Transparency Rules from December 2018 all solicitors' firms MUST publish details of prices and service information.
The SRA has made publication mandatory in relation to the following categories:
For members of the public
- Residential Conveyancing (Freehold sale or purchase, leasehold sale or purchase, mortgages and re-mortgages)
- Probate (uncontested cases with all assetts in the UK)
- Motoring Offences (summary only offences)
- Employment Tribunals (claims for unfair or wrongful dismissal)
- Immigration (excluding asylum applications)
For small businesses
- Debt Recovery (up to £100,000)
- Employment Tribunals (defending claims for unfair or wrongful dismissal)
- Licensing Applications for business premises (new applications or varying existing licenses)
** Please note that the above fees apply to providing information for one website only per firm