The Legal Profession continues to face change on a massive scale, with competition opening up from non solicitors in the near future. How will your firm differentiate itself?
One way would be to achieve the Law Society Quality standard, Lexcel. The standard will help you and the firm by promoting best practice and providing a framework for you to comply with all the relevant regulations you need to operate under such - SRA Standard & Regulations 2019, SRA Code of Conduct for Firms 2019, SRA Code of Conduct for Solicitors RELs & RFLs 2019 and the SRA Accounts Rules 2019.
"I have found CPM21 a most approachable and helpful organisation. They have been an important asset in seeking and maintaining Lexcel accreditation." Chris Beaumont, Practice Manager, Bone & Payne, Solicitors
WHERE DO YOU START?
Contact CPM21 and get help with;
- Identifying areas of your practice that are not compliant with Lexcel
- Upgrading your office manual, client care, and other key procedures to meet the Lexcel standard
- Train you, your staff and fee earners in the requirements and changes to your working practices to meet the standard
- Help set up the infrastructure needed in your practice for Lexcel
- Conduct pre-audits to establish your readiness for the Lexcel audit
- Support you during the audit process.
"CPM21's help was invaluable in helping us to achieve Lexcel accreditation earlier this year. They provided us with extremely useful guidance and support throughout the entire process" Andrea Thomas, Partner and Risk Manager, MLM Cartwright Solicitors
CPM21's Law Society approved Lexcel Consultants have an excellent track record in preparing practices for Lexcel accreditation, a record which speaks for itself - we have a 100% pass rate for practices achieving Lexcel after we have prepared them.
The Lexcel standard is independently audited by external auditors, and demonstrates to external organisations and the public the practice's commitment to excellence in all things.
Want to know more, organise a free, without obligation appointment with CPM21's Law Society approved Lexcel consultants?