Specialist Quality Mark - SQM
Concerned about your LSC SQM or other LSC visit.
Course objectives - to bring you right up to date with following:-
- The new SQM 2009
- Equality and Diversity - the new requirements
- The Supplier Dashboard and the risks to your contract
- CM visits aka Financial Stewardship
- Contract Compliance and Evidence of Means
- Peer Review
- Contract Notices
- LSC Tendering Issues
- The new outsourced audit
Types of audit being conducted by LSC
- Legal Help and Nil Assessment of claims
- Level 1 and Level 2
- The 2 hour rule – where are we now?
- Payments on Account and Work in Progress Checks
- Appealing CCA results
- The New SQM
- Case Splitting and Duplicate Claims
Who is this course for?
Any Family/Housing Law firm that ticked the SQM audit box on the 2011 tender.
Former LSC manager and auditor