CPM21 : Equality and Diversity Course
EQUALITY ACT 2010
The new LSC Crime (CDS) contract and Civil contract require you to comply with the requirements of the new enhanced Specialist Level Quality Mark requirements on Equality and Diversity.
There is also increasing demand by the Law Society and SRA (Rule 6 of the Code of Conduct) and the new Lexcel Standard 4.1 (section 1.4) for firms to take their Equality and Diversity policies more seriously.
Who is the course for?
This ESSENTIAL course is designed for partners, directors, managers, supervisors and staff of a solicitor’s practice who need training in Equality and Diversity.
What will the course cover?
- Understanding the New Requirements for you and your firm
- How can an effective equality and diversity policy help your business?
- Understand the legislation on Equal Opportunities etc on the way you recruit select and promote
- Gain a better knowledge and understanding of the terminology
- How should you manage diversity e.g. as a team leader, supervisor or manager
- How to make the policy part of the way you think and work
"In today's climate, it is essential that all staff are properly trained in Equality & Diversity. This course perfectly fitted our requirements and was pitched just right be the cpm21 trainer," Tim Hartland, Partner, COLP and COFA, Clarke & Hartland Solicitors
Why is it Essential
Getting it wrong could ultimately cost your contract.
It will be an increasing requirement if you tender for public sector work.
Demand for this course will be high….
So BOOK TODAY and ensure your practice is prepared for the New LSC Audit.
Download the course PDF flyer.