What our client's say about us...
A short selection of quotations from our clients...
- Our firm has used Jerry Walters for training in Anti-Money Laundering; this can be a mundane subject but Jerry brought life and humour to the session, making it easier and more enjoyable to listen to; also he came to us to do the training, which made it less disruptive for those attending. We are pleased to recommend Jerry in the field of Anti-Money Laundering Training to all who need training in this field - Chris Davies, Partner, Rubin Lewis O'Brien
- Paul Jones provides an excellent service. His knowledge and communication is exceptional. Debbie Owen - Practice Manager - Martyn Prowel Solicitors
- We have been assisted by Paul over all our Lexcel audits and his knowledge is second to none. A true pro. Derrick Gooden - Director - Grech Gooden
- Hannah Menard is fantastic - Shafiq-ul Hassan - Director - City Law Solicitors
- Paul was once again invaluable in assisting us through the audit process. Tim Hartland - Senior Partner - Colin Jones Clarke & Hartland
- The harder it becomes for high street practices to juggle the demands of the work and the compliance issues, it is re-assuring to have Wayne on hand to guide us safely through the Quality Mark audits and reviews. His know-how and insight prove invaluable time and again and his is the first we turn to when we are asked to negotiate more and more hurdles set by the LAA. Jon Lewis, Partner - McSorley Lewis
- CPM21 offer an outstanding service in supporting and advising the firm in respect of its service standards. We have used Paul Jones for a number of years and he has been outstanding in his knowledge and willingness to help - I have no hesitation in reccommending their services. Peter Lynn, Senior Partner - Peter Lynn & Partners
- Wayne Williams is the consummate professional - and his sound advice and support have contributed so very much to the development of our business since he came on board 5 or 6 years ago. Simon Morgan, Director, Thomas Simon Solicitors
- Paul Jones displayed "mastery" during our recent audit - Barry Davies - Director at DJM Law Ltd
- Professional from start to finish. Had a Lexcel 3 year annual review. Paul Jones was there from start to finish with help and advice. This man is on top of his game. Derrick Gooden, Director, Grech Gooden
We have used cpm21 as our Lexcel Advisors from the beginning of the process. They have provided us with sound advice, knowledge and guidance throughout. We have a great relationship with our Advisor, Hannah Menard who I would recommend to any Firm considering going through the Lexcel accreditation process or looking for some help and direction. Marie Boudier, Business & Finance Director, Bowden Jones Solicitors
We have been consistently impressed by the knowledge and thoroughness with which cpm21 delivers its services. Paul Jones is very helpful and responsive and provides invaluable support. Jonathan Chubb, Partner, David & Snape
Wayne was excellent throughout. We couldn't have asked for a better consultant to work with. Wayne was encouraging and understanding but always driving us forward to achieve our goal. David Hinton Jones, Morris & Bates.
Wayne provides consistently good, friendly and practical advice and support through the Lexcel process. His support has been invaluable to us and our Lexcel achievements over several years would have been far more difficult without him. Jonathan Hine, Partner, Jacklyn Dawson Solicitors
Comprehensive advice and support throughout the entire process. I would wholeheartedly recommend the services of Paul Jones. Richard Davies, Director, Alun Jones Family Law
Having Wayne Williams in my corner - guiding me through the minefield of compliane and regulation - allows me to concentrate on being a lawyer and I know that our practice is in the safest hands with Wayne there. Jon Lewis, Partner, McSorley Lewis Solicitors
Wayne has become an integral part of our management structure - which frankly we didn't have any way before he arrived on the scene. He knows us intimately - and is better than anybody else I know outside the business to prepare a swot analysis of both the business or individuals within the business and to follow us by the provision of constructive managment advice. Simon Morgan, Director, Thomas Simon Solicitors
We have worked with Wayne and Cpm21 Ltd for a couple of years and can only say what a highly professional and friendly team they are to work with. Wayne's knowledge and expertise in getting us through re-accreditation of our Lexcel Standard was exceptional and his advice and support invaluable. We are extremely satisfied that we chose Wayne and his team to work with - it has certainly been a good investment. Fiona Jones, Humphrey Roberts & Bott
A very friendly, approachable company who dealt with our concerns and queries with utmost professionalism. Ceri Williams, Cameron Jones Hussell & Howe
Outstanding Service & Support. Peter Lynn, Senior Partner, Peter Lynn & Partners
We believe that what you provide is essential to all firms of solicitors and that your breadth of knowledge is a unique skill set. Response Time is exemplary. Lindsay Markey, Costley & Partners
Paul Jones is a Jedi Knight when it comes to law firm consultancy. It continuously amazes me how he stores all that information. Barry Davies, Director at DJM Law Ltd
Flawless service end to end. A truly professional service by a team on top of their game. Derrick Gooden, Grech Gooden Solicitors
Paul Jones gave us excellent support from start to finish and responded promptly to any queries raised along the way. Jonathan Chubb, Partner, David & Snape
Paul's knowledge of Lexcel is second to none having worked with him for our last 3 audits. I wouldn't hesitate in recomending him. Peter Nicholas, DPA Law
Fantastic professional support of the highest quality. Peter Lynn, Peter Lynn & Partners
We have just received Lexcel accreditation and this has all been down to Wayne and the team at cpm21 Ltd. The training and support we received from Wayne was exceptional. From our first meeting he had a clear understanding of our business. His knowledge and in-depth understanding of Lexcel and compliance issues is second to none and he was always available to offer advice and guidance. We cannot thank Wayne and the team enough for their commitment to getting us through Lexcel and we would have no hesitation at all in recommending their services. Wyn Hughes, Partner, Humphrey Roberts & Bott
- Wayne was a fantastic help throughout our firms preparation in obtaining the Lexcel accreditation and was available all the time to respond to any queries we had. Wayne Williams offered fantastic advice and assistance in the lead up to our Lexcel audit, which led us to pass the audit with no issues at all. Anyone unsure of any area in Lexcel can rely on CPM21 to assist and guide you in the right direction. Scott Neilson & Ashley Mayes, Kent Defence, Specialist Criminal Defence Lawyers
We have been using CPM21 for several years now, as ever they have provided a fantastic consultancy service with an organised methodical system which makes compliance with multiple regulations easy. Laura Lewis, Head of Property & Private Client Department, Fonseca Law Limited
Mr Wayne Williams - what can one say? He came to us highly recommended by a leading firm of Cardiff accountants who greatly benefited from his business management advice and this is exactly what we desperately wanted - to put together a proper management structure at the time when the legal market had just walked off the edge of a cliff. Wayne's guidance, advice and support has been paramount and incalculably invaluable in achieving this for our business - and latterly in addition his phenomenal support and guidance in enabling this firm to achieve Lexcel accreditation. Hopefully he will continue to work with as for many years to come and continue to provide his wise counsel and guidance. Highly recommended!! Simon Morgan, Director, Thomas Simon Solicitors
- COFA Course - I would like to say that attending the COFA course put “meat on the bones” for me. James Lynch, Partner, Martyn Prowel Solicitors
- In a year when David Prosser & Co was ambitiously seeking to change the status of the practice to a limited company, gain CQS accreditation and change our bankers, deciding to work towards Lexcel certification may have seemed a step too far! CPM21 helped us with the process and Wayne was able to successfully steer us towards accreditation at our first attempt with the highest possible "score". A big thanks to Wayne and his staff for helping us formalise our practice management structure with Lexcel accreditation.
Simon Thomas Director David Prosser & Co Solicitors
- I am pleased that my firm has become one of the very first to obtain a recommendation for Lexcel Certification against the new version 4 of the scheme. This would not have been possible without the assistance of Paul Jones who, since his appointment in June 2007 has worked tirelessly with my team to prepare for the 2 day assessment. The auditor identified a maximum of 8 areas of good practice, a first for him! We had no non compliance issues at all. This would not have been possible without Paul’s expertise, knowledge and dedication to preparing for the audit in a professional manner geared directly to the needs of my specialist practice. I very strongly recommend Paul to your firm if you are considering moving forward to reach the Lexcel Standard of Accreditation with the Law Society. Janette Hill, Senior Partner, Janette Hill & Co
- I recall receiving a 'flier' from cpm21 with the face of an angry, frustrated man, with a message along the lines that they could solve the problems responsible. I am pleased to say they are doing just that for us, at a time when rules and regulations were beginning to interfere with the smooth running of a firm which has been successfully practicing for over a century. Geraint Davies, Partner, T.R. Harris Arnold & Co
- We enjoyed the facilitation delivered by Wayne and his team at our strategic planning sessions. We found their input useful and our answers to their incisive questions very revealing. As a team who understand law firms and their personnel we would not hesitate to recommend their services."
Zep Bellavia, Managing Partner, Harding Evans LLP
- As managing partner of a high street solicitors practice I have found the involvement of Wayne Williams of CPM21 invaluable in helping us to focus on the crucial business issues and challenges facing high street firms such as mine in the current climate. I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending his services.
Hywel Davies, Partner, Martyn Prowel Solicitors
- In a very short time we have achieved a great deal and my firm is well on the way to obtaining accreditation. Indeed, I have been so impressed with Paul that I have now arranged to retain him on a permanent basis to assist with the management of my practice.
Principal & Sole Practitioner, Civil Litigation
- I would describe the services offered by Paul Jones, as efficient, and his explanations of managerial tasks as clear and concise. Paul also delivers everything he promises, and gets things done. He has proved an invaluable resource in the strategy and operations of my firm.
Sian Lewis, Partner, Gartsides Solicitors
- Paul is helpful and supportive, and enlightening when it comes to Practice Management. He’s also what I call ‘expeditious’ – getting necessary things done smoothly and efficiently.
Lynda Rhead, Partner, Gartsides Solicitors
- …he has taken away from us the need for a lot of research about ensuring the practice is compliant with the Solicitors Code of Conduct.
Victoria Hains, Director, Hains & Lewis Ltd
- …we are pleased to advise that financially the practice has improved, as has general satisfaction of staff.
Equity Partner, Family & Matrimonial
- In 2007 our practice worked closely with Wayne Williams and Paul Jones of CPM21 on a "lean management” project involving one of our large departments. They exhibited a clear understanding of the objectives of the project from the outset, worked closely with our internal team and central management over several months and produced the sort of clear headed, clever, professional analysis that one expects from experienced external consultants. We value our working relationship with CPM21 and anticipate involving them again in internal projects at our firm.
Stephen Hewitt, Partner of Fisher Meredith Solicitors