Legal Aid Supervision All You Need To Know
– All You Need To KnowHow to fulfil the role of a Legal Aid Supervisor
The new LAA Contract and updated SQM 2014 place an important emphasis on the role of the Supervisor. If you are new to this role or need to bring your knowledge up to date, this is a vital course for you.
Lexcel 6 also requires auditors to interview Supervisors to ensure that effective supervision systems are in place.
Who should attend? - Essential Course for:
- New SQM or Lexcel Supervisors
- Existing SQM or Lexcel Supervisors
- Family Supervisors
- Crime Supervisors
- Social Welfare Law Supervisors
What will the course cover?
- The new requirements of the 2013 Civil Contract and the 2017 Crime Contract
- How to ensure compliant file management
- How to survive Legal Aid Agency and other audits
- The role of the Supervisor in improving efficiency
- Understanding competences
- How to manage performance
- Dealing with difficult people
- File reviews in the context of Outcomes Focused Regulations
Wayne Williams is a former senior manager and auditor of the Legal Services Commission (now the Legal Aid Agency).
He has extensive experience of helping firms in England and Wales comply with LAA SQM and Contract requirements.
Want to know more...
Contact Wayne Williams, Principal Consultant;
Download the course brochure.